We are finding creative ways to be in service during this time of sheltering in place. You can help, too.
* We are keeping our Food Pantry open with curbside service, Tuesdays 8:30am-11:30am.
* You can drive by during Food Pantry hours with donations or your financial gift to the Church.
* If you are in need, you can receive food, household products, and hygiene items.
* We are reaching out with phone calls, emails, and texts to check on people's well-being and needs.
* Who do you need to check on? Ask if they need food or medicine. Say a pray or have a laugh.
* We are mailing cards and letters to break through the feelings of isolation.
* Who can you send a card, letter, or thank you note?
* We are ramping up our prayer lives.
* Where is your place of prayer? When are you setting time aside for prayer? Who needs your prayers?
* Some are using their unique talents to make masks, share music videos, and create inspiring videos.
* Use the unique gifts, skills, and talents, that God has given you to serve another.
* Join us for interactive worship and invite others into the conversation.
Peace and healing to you!
We look forward to in person service opportunities returning asasp (as soon as safely possible)!
We do not exist
simply for ourselves!
We exist to bring the love of Jesus Christ into the world in tangible ways. It is a primary focus that we make a real difference in our community and in our world.
Our service includes:
* Open Food Pantry - Tuesdays 8:30am - 11:30am
* Distribute School Supplies for those needing help
* Provide Christmas Gifts/Baskets for 75+ families
* Present a Free Christmas Musical Extravaganza
* Serve Free Breakfasts for Twin City Days/WinterFest
* Serve as a Polling Place for our community
* Support the salary for a Pastor in Mozambique
During weekend worship there are
opportunities for you to serve in:
* Kitchen Crew
* Audio/Visual Team
* Greeters & Ushers
Contact the office to see
how YOU can serve, too!
Safe, and secure e-giving is provided
through tithe.ly for your convenience.