We do not exist
simply for ourselves!
We exist to bring the love of Jesus Christ into the world in tangible ways. It is a primary focus that we make a real difference in our community and in our world.
Our service includes:
* Open Food Pantry - Tuesdays 8:30am - 11:30am
* Provide Christmas Gifts/Baskets for 50+ families
* Present a Free Christmas Musical Extravaganza
* Serve Free Breakfasts for Twin City Days/WinterFest
* Serve as a Polling Place for our community
* Support the salary for a Pastor in Mozambique
During weekend worship there are
opportunities for you to serve in:
* Kitchen Crew
* Audio/Visual Team
* Greeters & Ushers
Contact the office to see
how YOU can serve, too!
Safe, and secure e-giving is provided
through tithe.ly for your convenience.
To sign up for a date to provide a meal to a support Church family in crisis, click on the name below. Thank you!
There are no current needs.
Watch here or our recent bulletin for new opportunities to arise.
Curbside Food Pantry service
Serving communion in worship
Altar flowers provided by The Flower Patch
Our Youth packing food for distribution
Rehearsing the Christmas Concert Choir
Preparing Christmas Meals for those in need
Fundraising Fruit Baskets for Christmas
Our Food Pantry Workers
Summer Camp for our kids
20,000 meals for Haiti
Preparing the Sanctuary for Christmas Worship